Before beginning any coaching, our administrative team must have all the information necessary to individualize our work with your child. To achieve this, we will need to meet with your family for a 1-2 hour initial consultation to assess your needs, concerns, and goals.
During this consultation, we will analyze elements of your child’s overall profile, such as:
- Test Scores (SSAT, SAT, ACT)
- General skill levels
- Learning differences or special needs
- Special skills, sports, or personal interests
- Writing ability (where applicable)
- Family/teacher observations
- Based on those elements, we can then:
- Define what success looks like for your child
- Develop short-term and long-term plans for their, and your, academic goals
- Discuss costs
- Discuss a suitable tutoring schedule
Proprietary information will be shared with you during this consultation. As such, there is a consultation fee. Please contact us for more information about the fee.
Who should attend this consultation?
Students ages 6+ should be in attendance. Their input is integral to developing their plan.
We recommend that children ages 5 and under do not attend.
Any others involved in your child’s academic journey is welcome to attend.